Just as a quick post: I was looking up machinima and animutation on the ‘tubes’ and i came across this influx web site that had an interesting little post about Lily Allen’s video produced in the Sims environment… nothing too new -but- she actually reworked her song into the “Simlish” language used in the Sims world. Now that is interesting. It looks like it is a big marketing ploy of course, but still that is quite something. You might have already seen this on YouTube if you frequent the site, but I had not so I thought I’d share…
- Design Researchers Need a Shared Program, Not a Divorce
- Why We Turn Away
- Should the critical-interpretavist researchers of CHI leave the design subcommunity?
- The Materiality of Research Practice
- Critiquing Scholarly Positions
- A Dark Pattern in Humanistic HCI
- The “Knowledge as a By-Product of Artistic Practice is Still Not Research” Objection to My “Criterial Knowledge” Post
- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
- HCI as “Core” or “Relation”?
jeffreybardzell on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Marc Hassenzahl on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Erik Stolterman Berg… on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Erik Stolterman on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Design Researchers N… on Why We Turn Away