I am engaging in this class. 🙂 Even though I am not used to write my idea.. what I want in this class is that I am trying to apply my understandings of some theme/context into my writing, based on this lecture Prof. Jeff gave us rather than mention directly the theories. It is more useful for me. (sometime more earlier haha) Thanx Prof, Jeff you make me connected to the difficult theories. By the way, here is another question for you. Maybe you have an answer. Haha As a designer, I have intensively trained to present my idea in different process since my high school years. Drawing taught me open-ended approaches. However in HCI area, I have to change my thinking process. Yes.. Sometime, I felt my creativity/originality would be attacked by too strict thoughts. It is too intimidate for me to communicate with others. I have no idea to persuade them. I might be wrong in this area. I also know I need to be trained to organize my idea logically in the area and I need to take various points of views from others to support my idea to be objective and to achieve higher design goal that I pursue. I am getting used to be here but still have no idea. I don’t want to lose myself. Opening my five modalities is so hard. What am I supposed to do? What is designertic thinking?
- Why We Turn Away
- Should the critical-interpretavist researchers of CHI leave the design subcommunity?
- The Materiality of Research Practice
- Critiquing Scholarly Positions
- A Dark Pattern in Humanistic HCI
- The “Knowledge as a By-Product of Artistic Practice is Still Not Research” Objection to My “Criterial Knowledge” Post
- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
- HCI as “Core” or “Relation”?
- An Erotics of Research
Melissa on The Logic of Foucault’s… Kristina Höök on Should the critical-interpreta… jeffreybardzell on Should the critical-interpreta… Paul Dourish on Should the critical-interpreta… 霍達葦訓練企業有限公司 (USBCT) on Macro & Micro