Maybe many of you have been to this website. Scivee is like the Youtube for scientists and researchers. The website is created by UC San Diego and the patron behind this is National Science Foundation(NSF). Subjects on this site are mainly about bioengineering and medicine. Users post their papers, presentations and research processes online and seek for interaction and conversation. We can see people who are considered to be serious and professional are using the new media in a popular and ameteur way.
- Design Researchers Need a Shared Program, Not a Divorce
- Why We Turn Away
- Should the critical-interpretavist researchers of CHI leave the design subcommunity?
- The Materiality of Research Practice
- Critiquing Scholarly Positions
- A Dark Pattern in Humanistic HCI
- The “Knowledge as a By-Product of Artistic Practice is Still Not Research” Objection to My “Criterial Knowledge” Post
- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
- HCI as “Core” or “Relation”?
jeffreybardzell on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Marc Hassenzahl on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Erik Stolterman Berg… on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Erik Stolterman on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Design Researchers N… on Why We Turn Away