J.J Gibson. I guess I am loving him. I have interests in ecologial issues as systematic approach in designing. I am still so confused that I could not define it in my mine yet. So, I want to study about him and his research further. Prof. Jeff. Could you give me the information more about his ecological theory of perception. And also what is the ecological metaphor in the article? What is the relation between ecological perception and interplay? Could you explain them? 🙂 sorry you guys. I guess it is just my curiosity.
- Criticality Need Not Be Negative in HCI
- Design Researchers Need a Shared Program, Not a Divorce
- Why We Turn Away
- Should the critical-interpretavist researchers of CHI leave the design subcommunity?
- The Materiality of Research Practice
- Critiquing Scholarly Positions
- A Dark Pattern in Humanistic HCI
- The “Knowledge as a By-Product of Artistic Practice is Still Not Research” Objection to My “Criterial Knowledge” Post
- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
Carl DiSalvo on Criticality Need Not Be Negati… Michael Moreau on Criticality Need Not Be Negati… subhrajit das on Criticality Need Not Be Negati… Criticality Need Not… on The Essay and HCI Criticality Need Not… on Design Researchers Need a Shar…