You may have already seen this, but the summary of the interview is nice… note the emphasis on sketching. This of course reiterates what we read by Buxton earlier. (the full audio interview is also available via link on page)
- Design Researchers Need a Shared Program, Not a Divorce
- Why We Turn Away
- Should the critical-interpretavist researchers of CHI leave the design subcommunity?
- The Materiality of Research Practice
- Critiquing Scholarly Positions
- A Dark Pattern in Humanistic HCI
- The “Knowledge as a By-Product of Artistic Practice is Still Not Research” Objection to My “Criterial Knowledge” Post
- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
- HCI as “Core” or “Relation”?
jeffreybardzell on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Marc Hassenzahl on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Erik Stolterman Berg… on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Erik Stolterman on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Design Researchers N… on Why We Turn Away