Wish I had time to post more about it, but the bottom line is that FB is receiving data about what you do online all the time even when it’s not published on your feed if you have a cookie from them in your history. Talk about juicy data that can be seriously misused!
- Design Researchers Need a Shared Program, Not a Divorce
- Why We Turn Away
- Should the critical-interpretavist researchers of CHI leave the design subcommunity?
- The Materiality of Research Practice
- Critiquing Scholarly Positions
- A Dark Pattern in Humanistic HCI
- The “Knowledge as a By-Product of Artistic Practice is Still Not Research” Objection to My “Criterial Knowledge” Post
- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
- HCI as “Core” or “Relation”?
jeffreybardzell on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Marc Hassenzahl on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Erik Stolterman Berg… on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Erik Stolterman on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Design Researchers N… on Why We Turn Away