- Design Researchers Need a Shared Program, Not a Divorce
- Why We Turn Away
- Should the critical-interpretavist researchers of CHI leave the design subcommunity?
- The Materiality of Research Practice
- Critiquing Scholarly Positions
- A Dark Pattern in Humanistic HCI
- The “Knowledge as a By-Product of Artistic Practice is Still Not Research” Objection to My “Criterial Knowledge” Post
- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
- HCI as “Core” or “Relation”?
jeffreybardzell on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Marc Hassenzahl on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Erik Stolterman Berg… on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Erik Stolterman on Design Researchers Need a Shar… Design Researchers N… on Why We Turn Away
Tag Archives: Literature
NOTE: This post was prompted by a lively discussion on the PhD Design distribution list. Special thanks to Mike Zender for prompting me to flesh this out.. One of the methodological strategies I have been using for the past year … Continue reading